Monday, September 26, 2005

Tribute Buttons

Okay, I've finally finished up my tribute buttons to the way I'd like them to be. They are as follows:

$5 offering - 4 erotic poems - Chastity Belt, B.O.B. (A Tribute to My Vibrator), Casualties and Formalities, and Written Blow Job -

$20 offering
- A peek at My Breasts and Butt -

$50 offering
- 9 Erotic poems about My past sexual Partners, 8 other erotic poems and Erotic Excerpts from over 15 other poems- 18 pages -

$100 offering
- A peek at My Breasts and Butt, 9 Erotic poems about My past sexual Partners, all of My unedited erotic poems that are not published in My book, including My past sexual Partners, learning about My sexuality, and other experiences - 37 pages -

$250 offering
- A peek at My Breasts and Butt, 9 Erotic poems about My past sexual Partners, all of My unedited erotic poems that are not published in My book, including My past sexual Partners, learning about My sexuality, and other experiences - 37 pages - Plus, find out my pen name and where to buy my book and my other website! -

So, tribute Me, and enjoy My world!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Niteflirt's been having a lot of technical problems the past few days. The Flirt Alert today said they fixed it... let's hope that's the case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home