Friday, September 16, 2005

Rules of My Sessions

I figured since I hadn't put the rules to some of my listings up, I'd do it now.

For Guided Masturbation:
I'm looking for good, submissive guys who just want someone to guide them through their strokes. I can give the best guided masturbation around. I love involving new and interesting techniques to see the response I get. Please have two hands available. I am NOT looking for anyone who tries to persuade me to reenact a fantasy or tries to get me to come. This is about you, getting off, not me.
If you have a particular fetish, let me know, and I will consider using it if you become a regular caller. You must do everything as I say. ALL I DO IS GUIDE YOU THROUGH MASTURBATION, NOTHING ELSE! When you call, make sure you let me know what number session we are on so I don't repeat my techniques too much.
or call 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 0537788

For My BDSM sessions, I've changed from doing chastity sessions to forced intoxication sessions. Please note that I only do alcohol intoxication, not other drugs!
Intoxicated boys are My toys. I love to force them to get totally inebriated, so they are totally uninhibited, confessing all their dark secrets to Me. They are so messed up, they don't even realize I am taking advantage of them! Once I have heard enough secrets and blubbering, I will decide to do with them as I see fit. I may be totally disgusted with them as they talk and deny them of any type of satisfaction! If they entertain me, I will end their stupor with a spray of hot pleasure!
Forced intoxication takes more than 15 minutes, so make sure you have plenty of minutes to use.
or call 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 0600441

Rules for all of my listings:
DO NOT HANG UP AFTER YOU COME. You can say your good-byes quickly but properly.

Site of the Day: Adult Movie Matrix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home