Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Panties

In the summertime, I usually don't wear panties. When I'm wearing a skirt, it's particularly refreshing to have the wind blow against my groin, rustling the little patch of hair to tickle me.
In the winter, I wear them to add a layer of warmth to my body.

But what is the point of panties?

Bras help support so that ladies don't end up having breasts that look more like capital W's instead of a nice rounded and short w as we grow older. They also keep shirts from brushing against our nipples, causing those little capillaries to harden us. Bras also take away some of the movement, where the flesh bounces a little less for watchers.

But what about panties? What is their use? I can only think of two in particular. It's the way they look on a woman. To see the elastic pushing into the skin with a binding power against the flesh, where the material holds the contents so matter-of-factly, the eye begins to beg for more. It's the gift-wrapping of one the Seven Wonders of the World. And the smell of arousal, held in its crouch can be unnerving for some boys.

Other than that... I'm not quite sure what purpose panties serve. If someone has an idea, I'd love to hear it!

7 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Baby, aren't those panties for the boys to taste when they can't have us? That is why we should wear them once in a while....

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger phil said...

you got me all worked up thinking about those panties....lol

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Naughty K said...

I normaly don't wear panties,(I try to wear as little clothing as possiable).
I do however from time to time wear a pair if requested to. But they seldom stay on though. Hee Hee.
Tits -n- Toast

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Frustrated in NC said...

I have been...off for a while I am posting again thanks for the comments. I like the panties post It’s a good image...maybe I should talk about sighting “no panties” in a conference room...

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger fuck-man said...

Panties... It's whats for dinner!

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Slocum said...

Pantys hmmmm. Sasha i will answer your question for you.

Pantys are designed not for a practicle purpose. oh no, they are disigned to feel and be, SEXY. The last tantelizing vestige of modesty. A thin silken film to be ardently admired as it adorns the treasures it barely conceels. Then to be teasingly carressed. You can feel every touch through it's sheer film. Then to be slowely and delicately peeled away inch by inch to experience the rituall and thrill of it falling away for the electric shock of skin on skin or tongue and lips on skin to contrast the pleasures given earlier.

It also traps the scent of a woman as she is brought to a boil so when your lover finally enviels it's secrets he is greeted with the rush of pussy perfume trapped in its embrace. A super charge of phormones to greet your hungery hunk and send him into a tail spin of lust.

I'm not a panty freek that has a collection to smell or save. Just a man who loves his pleasures stage by stage.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Princess Kiki said...

right on =)
http://www.theprofitprincess.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home