Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hentai Movies

I remember the first time I watched a semi-hentai movie. It was Wicked City, movie where one woman had a snapper that would break off any members that entered it. I found it intriguing. Then I watched Legend of the Overfiend, and many of the scenes made me hot and bothered, where those demons would break out many members and penetrate every part of the ladies. Now, I know those aren't solely hentai films, but they made me fall in love with these type of movies.
I found out recently that I'm not the only one. Many of my friends mention that they got turned on by these movies, too. I remember the first time I brought the subject up to a lover. He thought I was such a wierdo! But, I've realized I'm not the only one.

On another note, I re-recorded my best guided masturbation recording today. I think it's a lot better than the original, because I was still a new operator when I made it. The new recording is Lesson #1 in its entirety.

Site of the Day: Cartoon Sex Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home