Friday, August 26, 2005

Learning About My Sexuality


I had a call last week where he and I got on the subject of exploring our sexuality when we were growing up. It was an extreme turn-on, not because it was about being a child but because of our own curiousity in sexuality and secrets that many would probably never reveal to their lovers. As children, we are very curious creatures and will play such things as "doctor" to explore this part of ourselves. I, for one, felt very guilty about the things I did as a child with other children or peeking at other family member's bodies, but it is part of growing up and learning about ourselves and others.
So, I decided to present 6 poems I've written about learning of my sexuality as a child. I have some about peeking at other family members, playing doctor, and other intimate moments as a child. No one these are about having sex as a child, and I do not condone in any way to putting children in sexual situations. These are just my experiences growing up. These 6 poems are only available here for $3 if anyone is curious!

Site of the Day:
Fine Erotic Photography by METArt

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

I know what you mean about exploring sexuality. It can be really interesting, as well as exciting. Talking about your first time, your first one night stand, or the first time you were with another woman. Really exciting stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home